Jen's Approach to Health Coaching
I practice a holistic approach to health and wellness, which means that I look at how all areas of your life are connected. Does stress at your job or in your relationship cause you to overeact? Does lack of sleep or low energy prevent you from exercising? As we work together, we will look at how all parts of your life affect your health as a whole.
My approach is not to dwell on calories, carbs, fats, and proteins. It is not to create lists of restrictions or good and bad foods. Instead, I work with my clients to create a happy, healthy life in a way that is flexible, fun and rewarding.
Together we’ll work to reach your health goals in areas such as achieving optimal weight, reducing food cravings, increasing sleep, and maximizing energy. As we work together, you’ll develop a deeper understanding of the food and lifestyle choices that work best for you and implement lasting changes that will improve your energy, balance and health.
My personal expertise is in helping people through dietary transitions. I’ve personally been there, so I can offer experiential help to individuals through the changes and transitions when shifting their diets and lifestyles. I embrace the outlook that it’s not a “sacrifice” to feel happy and healthy, and I can help others embrace this outlook, too!
Your personalized program will radically improve your health and happiness. Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
I encourage you to learn more about my training at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
As a client of my Health Coaching program, you will:
- set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- understand and reduce your cravings
- increase your energy levels
- feel great in your body
- learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- improve your personal relationships
- discover the confidence to create the life you want
Your program includes:
- two 50-minute sessions per month via online or phone sessions
- recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- simple yet informative handouts that will increase your nutritional knowledge
- access to my monthly newsletter with the latest health tips and recipes
- my personal commitment to your health and success
To decide if health coaching is right for you, I invite you to schedule an initial consultation with me. During this session, we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.